Here’s wishing my lovely folks a very merry Christmas!
Life just passes by, it seems. Or we just get better at making every moment special.
So, here’s to the refreshing beginnings of a new year and lofty-proudish aspirations.
While many of us indulge in our yearly ritual of making resolutions. I’d rather propose making new and enriching meaningful life memorabilia – capturing the very essence of our existence.
Don’t worry if you feel a bit reclusive or aloof – yes, holidays can feel a bit ‘me-sy’, but you can always create time for fun, ease, and spirited activities.
Well, this is also a special, intentional time for all of us to create new milestones for our personal branding initiatives.
- What’s your vision board for 2023?
- Who have been your wisest influencers – both on professional and personal fronts – the ones who have changed your perspective for the better? What lessons would you apply to your life?
- Who has been an utter misfit, yet challenged you to give your only best to the world?
- What kinds of books have helped you reflect and learn better in 2022? For me: I loved The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and The Science of Self-Realisation by the gem called A.C. Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada.
- How has your brand ‘graduated’?
- Have your brand’s philosophical drivers propelled you for a more beautiful 2023?
- If you had to change one thing in 2022, what would that be – and how would it better your 2023?
- Are your brand’s values aligned with your highest self?
- Did any archaic mental models change for you? What’s inspiring you to embody the new?
It’s time to reconsider or reinforce your priorities with your cup of cocoa and create a fresh canvas of a riveting start to 2023.
Here’s to a fresh start with the custom of visiting our dreams this part of the year – almost effortlessly!
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash