Let’s together wish for an optimistic new year that shines upon us new possibilities and horizons – both personally and professionally.
While some of us might engage in a new year ritual (which I am, for sure), the whole point is to plan holistically and intentionally and choose to be the most awesome version of ourselves.
2020 has its own lessons to teach us, so let’s embrace them and apply its teachings going forward.
Here are some of my asks for you:
- What are some of your values that you found more pronounced this year? What values have got the best of you, which you’d like to take forward in 2021?
- What books have your read that got you thinking on the most fundamental level and philosophical level?
- Having been a tough year, what’s made you tougher as a person to cope up with any challenge that this year presented?
- Which brands do you admire the most especially on the trust, purpose and values part?
- Who has your back – and will continue to to do so?
- What have been your achievements that you’d like to build further in 2021?
- What have been your learning experiences – on both professional and personal front – that have made you more resilient and adaptive to new pivots?
Hope we all get more courage, faith and grandeur in our learning journeys!
Here’s wishing beautiful and reflective holidays to you!